Friday, 19 January 2007

Start as you mean to go on!

Well, I'm having a whale of a time at the moment. Still recovering after surgery to my nose, and only 1 weekend to go until I start back work. I'm trying to make the most of the time off, but I'm sorry to say that the after effects of the surgery have just left me feeling a little drained.

On a more positive note, I should get my newly repaired computer back next week meaning I don't have to wrestle the laptop from the girlfriend any more! Also, the impending release of the new Simon Pegg film, HOT FUZZ (see below) has me quite excited! Looks like this could be a British production to rival the awesome Super Troopers, and if it's half as funny as the trailer promises, I imagine I'll need to take a change of underwear to the cinema!

HOT FUZZ

Well, better head off here as the other half is cleaning and drawing me looks.......

1 comment:

Brian G Ross said...

I'm not particularly excited about any British comedies, so I may just give Hot Fuzz a miss...

...although, I'm sure I watched a porn with that title a few years back.

:o)