Monday, 29 January 2007

Me, myself and I....

Well, I've been back at work for a whole week, and I found out that after 2 months of working without a partner, I've got AT LEAST 1 more month of it. I wouldn't mind so much if I worked somewhere a little busier so there were other people to talk to, but when I'm on duty I'm the only person there. To be honest, it's beginning to wear on me a little. I mean, the conversation is superb, but I find that I never seem to want to oppose any of my opinions meaning that any kind of healthy debate isn't an option. I may seek to induce some form of multiple personality disorder to liven things up!!

In other news, I'm able to breathe again which has been a big help to my day to day operation. I'm also planning a wee trip to Aberdeen next month to compete in a works tourney and visit some friends. I also managed to get time off for the summer so we can head back to Canada. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Brian G Ross said...

You should be pretty used to not havin' a partner there, Stevie. Lord knows you never had one when you were up this way...

;o)