Well, I've had a couple of months off from keeping this blog. I'd like to say I was too busy to update it, but the truth is that I've been trying to SEEM too busy! That said, it has been a busy time! I'm moving house in a month, my best friend is now a father (making me a pseudo-uncle), I've booked flights for our holiday back to Canada in July, I've been trained on Policing in a boat so I now get to pull over rich bitches on Loch Lomond in my wee boat with its blue light, I've spent almost 19 hours on hold to Virgin Media....... (Sky, here we come!).
BUT, despite all that, I really should have put something on here, so here is my thought for the month............
If you happen to have someone you've neglected recently, maybe someone you meant to pop round and say hi to but didn't get the chance, make a point of doing it next time you're free. It only takes a minute. Rather than updating a blog, watching whatever you have saved on Sky+ or playing another level on the latest computer game, pick up the phone or jump in the car and go say hello to someone you haven't seen in a while, because there's no worse feeling than going to that door to be told that person isn't there any more...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment